Monday, May 10, 2010

Thank you mom!




Thank you for everything Ma, you are more than just a mother to me. I look at you for everything, for emotional support, for guidance; you help me with my judgements, and are there with me at all times. In my worst of situations, you were the one who showed me the light and the brighter side of life. You are the one without whom I wouldn't have come out of the situation I was into few months back. You are the true epitome of selfless love I always wanted, someone who's not judgemental about me on baseless things.

You were there with me at my lowest moments in life, when everyone failed to understand me, and when all I needed was a few words of encouragement and love. You were there when I needed you the most, your love and support gave me the strength to bounce back and face the world with a more determined and positive attitude and the belief that yes, I can conquer whatever comes my way! And here I am, back with a vengeance, and a stronger self belief!

Thank you mom, I owe my everything to you. You are a friend, a parent, a guide and a counsellor to me, and I love you a lot! Thanks a lot ma :)

Rahul Arora


Check out my Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter
Connect with me on Linkedin
Check out my Google profile


2 comments: